Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Special kind of pain

A woman comes in to buy her pain reliever for the night.  She orders, I go get the item and them she pays.  Transaction completed, so everything should be done, right?  Well, if that were the case I wouldn't be blogging this now would I.  She continues to sit and stare at me with a squint in her eyes.  She looks like something is wrong and I don't what to do.  Against my better judgement, I ask her if everything was okay.  She looks at me and just shakes her head no.  I ask her if the bottle is too heavy, hoping against all hopes that this is the problem but of course it's not.  She tells me something that will stay with me for a long long time.  She looks right at me and tells me, "My (vagina) hurts."  I am completely at a loss now.  The Titans are playing the Cardinals, so there's no relief there.  She repeats to me that her (vagina) hurts.  I tell her to "feel better and have a good night."  She tells me that she's wearing really tight panties and that they are riding up too far, both front and back.  I really want her to leave now but she just stares at me with a squint.  I tell her to take them off...Something occurred to me as I said these words..she might just take my advice...She said to me that she was wearing a long enough skirt and that would probably help.  I told her to wait until she got home..my words were, "please, please, please don't do it now!!  Wait until you get home, please, please and pretty please!!"  She said that her husband liked it when she wore these particular panties.  She said that she wait until she got home to take them off because her husband was at home and he would like to see them.  This one scared me...we've had enough naked people in the store.  Lesson here: when someone says that their vagina hurts..just say thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Good night you just made me sick to my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I couldn't bear the burden of keeping that inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought about not posting this but I had to keep with the integrity of this blog. This tale, although gross, was within the integrity of the blog and I felt it necessary to share. I am still recovering from the event. I am not proud of this post but it's out there nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey any respectful journalist doesn't pick and choose what to report, now do they? Report it all. Having said that, I am going to go throw up as well...while I laugh.

    ReplyDelete